U.S. News and World Report: PICU Nurses Work in US best hospitals
Find Jobs in the Pediatric Specialties!
It's that time of year again! U.S. News & Report has just released its top ranking hospitals for both rehabilitative care and pediatrics—some of the names on this list are our trusted affiliates. American Traveler is proud to have staffed over 75% of the facilities ranked “AMERICA’S BEST HOSPITALS” By U.S. News & World Report. Our nursing jobs and therapist jobs are offered nationwide and you might just find yourself working in one the America’s best hospitals!
Whether or not your workplace appeared in 2011-12 rankings, we congratulate all our R.N.s and therapists on a job well done. It was a banner year for high quality healthcare and we hope we see more of your good work in years to come.
To create the 2011-12 rankings, U.S. Newssurveyed nearly 180 pediatric centers, obtaining clinical data and polling 1,500 doctors in 10 pediatric specialties where they would send the sickest children. In all, 76 hospitals ranked in one or more specialties. Eleven hospitals with high scores in at least four specialties were named to the U.S. NewsHonor Roll. Registered nurses intent on landing the best PICU jobs in the country can view a complete list of Children’s Hospitals Rankings by clicking the link.
Children’s Hospitals in the Top 3 for Pediatric Specialties
The following is a list of Children’s Hospitals that appeared in the top 3 rankings for pediatric specialties, including Cancer, Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics and more.
- Children’s Hospital Boston and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute topped at #1 for cancer treatment.
- Children’s Hospital Boston captured the #1 spot for cardiology and heart surgery, nephrology and brain surgery, orthopedics and urology.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is ranked in the top three of 9 of the 10 different pediatric specialties
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center captured the #1 spot for Gastroenterology and was in the Top 3 for three other pediatric specialties.
- Children’s Medical Center-Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Childrenearned a top 3 spot for orthopedics.
- Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health was cited in the top 3 for urology.
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center is among the top 3 for best providers of neurology and neurosurgery.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital ranked in the top 3 for nephrology.
When it comes to name recognition and prestige, PICU jobs from the Northeast to the West Coast and the Midwest region in between are HOT! American Traveler is proud to offer Pediatric nursing jobs in a wide variety of high-paying and rewarding specialties. Call 1-800-884-8788 or apply online today for your pick of flexible nursing jobs in all 50 U.S. states. We provide comprehensive benefits and your chance to “make the list” in your nursing career this year!