Application Process for Travel Nursing Jobs
Travel Nursing Job - Step 1
Our easy online application is the fastest and most efficient way to begin your travel nursing career. If you have any questions about the process, or you'd like someone to coach you through the application, just give us a call at 1-800-884-8788. We're happy to help.
Highly-trained American Traveler consultants may even present you with choices by the end of the day. Fast employment is your first of many encounters with extraordinary travel nurse support at The Joint Commission-certified American Traveler.
American Traveler reimburses you for travel nursing job licensure. We specialize in travel nurse jobs with high pay and great benefits and staff thousands of magnet facilities, prestigious teaching schools and world-renowned medical institutions across America, where quality patient care and positive outcomes matter most.
Above-average comprehensive travel nurses benefits at American Traveler include travel nurse job reimbursement for licensure, access to our corporate staff of highly-skilled RN Coordinators and a lot more.
Travel Nursing Job - Step 2
Skills Checklist for Travel Nurse Jobs
Once you complete the basic information on online travel nurse job application, you will be presented with a choice of skills checklist form(s). Then, you will select the specialty(s) in which you wish to work. Below is the specialty list you will be presented with while completing your online travel nurse job application.
Things to remember
- The more you know, the larger the scope of available travel nursing jobs. Dual specialties demonstrate flexibility and advanced competency, so complete all primary and secondary skills checklists that apply to you. More specialties mean more choices and more travel nurse jobs at American Traveler.
- After completing your skills checklists, you may want to include a scanned or photographed copy of your license and BCLS card. We keep everything on file, so you don’t have to.
- Should you have any questions concerning the travel nurse job form or skills checklist, don't hesitate to contact one of our highly trained travel nursing consultants, via our toll-free phone number: (800) 884-8788. They will be able to talk you through the process and suggest ways for you to make sure you get the right travel nursing job for your skill set and your personal preferences.
Travel Nursing Job and Technologist Job Skills Checklists
- Case Management
- Critical Care
- Emergency Room
- Gastroenterology / Endoscopy
- Home Health
- Labor & Delivery, Newborn Nursery, Postpartum
- Mental Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Operating Room
- ORT/CST/Sterile Processing
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Polysomnographic Tech
- Telemetry / PCU
Travel Nursing Job - Step 3
Completion of your travel nurse documentation to begin your assignment
Once you have completed the online application and accepted a travel nurse job with American Traveler, your recruiter will work very closely with you to help you provide all the necessary paperwork. You'll gather together your professional license and certification documents, medical clearances and various employment documentation. Working travelers have access to our industry-leading online documentation services; you can also access many of our PDF Downloadable forms and documents here »