What is a Travel Nurse?
Nursing Career Video
Travel nurses and travel physical therapists are healthcare professionals, such as Registered Nurses or Therapists, who wish to advance their career, compensation and lifestyle. In addition, a travel nurse career is an option for nurses with a minimum of 12 months of acute care clinical experience. Travel nurses work up to four travel jobs each year. These professionals enjoy top nursing salary and receive private housing, health and dental insurance, 401(k), travel licensure reimbursement and more.
See travel nurse video or read physical therapist career testimonial about his travel physical therapy jobs.
Superior Healthcare Job Opportunities
American Traveler offers high paying travel nursing jobs and traveling therapist jobs at over 3,000 healthcare facilities across the nation. We staff top prominent university hospitals, trauma centers, top-ranked children's hospitals and more. Read about facilities
Earn up to $110,000 Annually
Travel Nurse Jobs and Physical Therapy Jobs Nationwide
Working travel nurses tell you about their travel nursing careers with American Traveler.
Travel Nurses Jobs offer Freedom and Flexibility
- You choose the job facility - Whether you would like to work at a small, rural facility or an urban or university teaching hospital, American Traveler has travel nurse jobs in all 50 states. We staff more than 80% of hospitals ranked the best by U.S. News Best Rated Hospitals
- You choose the job location - Whether you are looking for big city life, resort living, or the peace and quiet of a small town, American Traveler consultants with find you a travel nurse job to suit your lifestyle needs. We have thousands of postings perhaps even in your hometown.
- You choose when to work - Travel nurses typically have a more flexible work schedule. You decide on your start date and can include time off in your contract. Plan time off for important family engagements & vacations.
- Nurses receive high pay and benefits - Annual earnings for RN travel nursing jobs can be as high as $110,000, far surpassing the RN median annual income of $57,280 reported by the U.S. Department of Labor. You also receive private housing and group health insurance when traveling with American Traveler. Read more about Benefits
- Physical Therapists Jobs – Earn premium pay and get access to all the best jobs first. Because the growing number of patients with disabilities is exceeding the supply of qualified PTs in the marketplace, the pay on many assignments exceeds $40/ hour.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to apply online or to call 800-884-8788 and speak to an American Traveler expert Consultant. Our application and documentation process is web-based for fast response and quick employment. We take care of all the details, including the initial interview with your hospital of choice. Should you be a qualified nurse or therapist candidate, you may have a travel nurse job or travel therapist job by the end of the day.
Travel nurses and traveling therapists with American Traveler receive the most comprehensive benefits package available in the industry. In addition to high paying jobs & bonuses, you will also receive private housing, group health insurance, free unlimited CEUs, travel and licensure reimbursements and more.
Travel nursing jobs deliver the following:
American Traveler offers high paying healthcare travel jobs at prominent facilities across the nation. We staff top trauma centers, oncology and heart hospitals, top-ranked children’s hospitals and out-patient care centers.
Extraordinary Service for Travel Nurse and Physical Therapist Jobs
American Traveler Staffing Professionals have been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ for healthcare staffing services from The Joint Commission. Our consultants and clinicians are with you every step of the way, ensuring career success and ongoing satisfaction with assignment.
Our dedicated client services representatives are at your disposal five days a week and our 24/7 emergency hotline means someone is always standing by if you need our help.
The Ultimate Healthcare Travel Job for Nurses and Physical Therapists
Our consultants find you the job that meets your criteria for location, hospital specifications, housing, salary and bonus. We call it the Ultimate Travel Nursing Assignment