This post was written by American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Some nurses are already here, enjoying all the sun, fun and cool things to do in the Sunshine State with travel nurse jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando and Miami. In fact, the local newspaper, The Sun-sentinel reported recently that online help wanted ads in the state are up 14% – almost double that of the Northeast or Western U.S. regions.
Travel Nurse jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL brings you excitement and fun!
Watch Video below
“Every one of our hospitals said they were busier this year than last and now most are ramping up for winter staffing. Travel nurse jobs for summer have been continuous and the upcoming tourist season looks very promising.” said Clinical Account Manager for American Traveler, Debbie Bacurin, RN.
Why are nurse jobs in Florida up over other parts of the country? For starters, Florida is a retirement state. With more Baby Boomers than ever approaching their golden years nurses, no doubt, will be put to work. Second, many hospitals and health care systems in the state have retooled staffing budgets to include more temporary help, keeping nurse supply close to bedside demand.
“Hospitals use travel nurses for different reasons. Some need nurses with special skills that can’t be found in local labor pools, some prefer the benefits of outsourcing while still others, like in Florida, experience a huge spike in seasonal patient census,” Bacurin said.
At American Traveler, travel nurse jobs in Florida mean free housing – no renting an apartment for $1,000 plus a month. Imagine how much money you could save. Moreover, American Traveler provides free health insurance, education subsidies, a Tax Advantage Plan and 401(k) – everything a nurse looks for in a good job. Did I mention high pay? 70K and up for qualified candidates!
Travel nurses working in Florida will experience some of the best weather of any U.S. State in coming months: beautiful sunny days, cool nights and little rain. With Disney World, South Beach, Sanibel and Captiva, Key West, Bimini and the Bahamas all within hours of one another, no better a place than Florida to take in some of the best things life has to offer.
Call us at 800-884-8788 or apply online. Travel nurse jobs in Florida will fill up fast. Veteran RNs, graduate nurses and nurse specialists welcome.
One Response to “TRAVEL NURSE JOBS IN FLORIDA: In Season and Hiring!”
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- The Pros and Cons of Newer, Fa...
- Many Hospitals Are “Going Gr...
- Hospital Employers Recognize R...
- Four Traveling Healthcare Prof...
- Millions of R.N.s Will Wear Re...
- Recruitment Competition for Re...
- Travel Nurses will Enjoy the B...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...