Travel Nurses & Travel Therapists
We offer the highest salaries and generous Completion Bonuses to travel nurses and therapists while on assignment with American Traveler. And it doesn't stop there. We want to see you traveling with your friends and new acquaintances too. As an added incentive, we offer a healthcare travel job professionals REFERRAL BONUS plan that is unequaled. Referral Bonuses are paid to you, for paying us your highest compliment, referring other healthcare professionals to our organization! Our state of the art computerization software tracks every new referral, so you enjoy the benefits of bigger paychecks when you least expect it!
Referral Bonus Program - $500 to $1,000
To qualify for the $1,000 Referral Bonus Program, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be an * eligible traveler
- Must refer a new healthcare professional, RN in the following specialties: OR, L&D, PICU, NICU or refer an Allied professional: PT or OT
- Successful referrals of most other RN and allied healthcare professional specialties will be eligible for a $500 bonus.
- Your referral must apply and complete his/her first American Traveler travel assignment (8 weeks or more) within the eligibility timeframe as confirmed by your consultant.
*To be eligible for payment of a referral bonus you are required to have successfully completed at least one assignment with American Traveler and your current employment status must be in good standing
It's that easy. Simply fill out the form below or call your recruiter to refer a friend today.
- Earn a referral bonus when you refer a friend. Earlier bonus offers may not be currently active. Ask your American Traveler Consultant for details.
- Referrals can be submitted using the following methods. Both your full name and the full name and contact information of your referral must be included with all methods at the time the referred candidate is entered into American Traveler’s data base.
- Online referral form above
- Hand out the downloadable Refer-All card and have your referral call us. Be sure they identify you as the referrer when they call in.
- Mail in the Refer-All card with your referral’s contact information included and your Consultant will call them as soon as they receive the card.
- Ask your referral to call in and ask for your Consultant; be sure they mention that you referred them.
- Ask your referral to apply online and be sure to list you on their application.
- To qualify you for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new candidate for American Traveler. A new candidate is defined as a candidate who is not already in our database.
- To be eligible for payment of a referral bonus you are required to have successfully completed at least one travel nurse job with American Traveler and your current American Traveler employment status must be in good standing.
- To qualify you for the referral bonus your referral must begin an assignment within one year of their application date and they must successfully complete a 13 week assignment. Successful completion of an assignment is defined as working 13 weeks and at least 468 hours for 36 hour work weeks and 520 hours for 40 hour work weeks.
- In the event that a new candidate is referred by more than one travel nurse, the first one received will be considered the referral and a bonus will only be paid to that original referrer.
- In the event that two new candidates apply at the same time and refer each other only one referral bonus will be paid. The bonus will be paid to the candidate who made the initial contact with American Traveler.