The Joint Commission Certified Travel Nurse Company
Travel nurse company, American Traveler, has been awarded The Joint Commission Gold Seal since 2005!
Travel nurse company American Traveler is proud to be a travel nurse compliant organization with The Joint Commission. It speaks to our integrity and ethics, and our commitment in placing only the best travel nurses and allied health professionals in top-rated healthcare systems across the U.S. American Traveler is determined to:
- Recruit, place and retain talented travel nurses and allied healthcare workers in facilities with the highest standards of clinical and professional excellence
- Provide travelers with personal and career growth opportunities
- Listen to and accommodate the needs of travelers
- Build a corporate culture that perpetuates honesty and fairness
Featured Travel Nursing Jobs at American Traveler
Apply now for a position with American Traveler − one of only a few travel nurse companies in the industry to receive the Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission for so many years.
A travel nurse job with us will enhance your resume!
With reputations for administering quality patient care and bringing vast experience to the workplace, our travelers are often the first ones with offers of career advancement and management opportunities. Hospitals depend on travelers because they transition well into new clinical settings.
- Continue your education with American Traveler unlimited CEUs.
- Reach out to patients with kindness, compassion, and sincerity.
- Share your insights, perspective, and knowledge with others.
American Traveler is a travel nurse company that is compliant with The Joint Commission standards, recognized for upholding the highest client service. You can be sure you are working with an organization that has a sterling reputation.