American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Green Environmental Protection Policy & Practices Statement
Our efforts are to consume less, emit less, and to comply with all rules and requirements that are designed to protect our environment and enhance our community.
Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to American Traveler as it is to our corporate employees, healthcare professionals, and hospital clients. To support this common goal, we aim to:
- Comply with local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our operations and services.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources, including energy and water, as efficiently as possible.
- Reduce our carbon footprint, recycle, and implement informational technology solutions to our operations that produce less waste and save natural resources.
We work to achieve these commitments by:
- Creating environmental awareness operations and training within our organization for our corporate employees on green initiatives.
- Providing field employees training on standards of safety and environmental care, including proper handling of hazardous chemical and gas exposure, fire safety and other environmental safety issues.
- Evaluating products and processes from the point of view of chemical risk.
- Working collaboratively with our customers, suppliers, and the surrounding community on incorporating environmental friendly practices.
- Dedicating ourselves to finding better alternatives based on preventing pollution in the first place.
We will make every effort to ensure that environmental performance is an integral part of American Traveler’s performance and of the performance of all of our employees. To this end, we will measure and periodically assess our progress in realizing these commitments.
"Going green" means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.