Travel Nurse Agency
Travel Nursing Company Experience & Credentials
With over 20 years of hospital staffing experience, the executive management team of American Traveler's travel nurse agency has conducted business with over 75% of the top rated hospitals in the United States- our clients are assured of working with an organization that operates at the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and sound management principals.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with multiple branch offices located in the southeastern United States, American Traveler has become recognized in the travel nurse agency industry as a top travel nursing company in the U.S. Just a few of our distinguishing accomplishments include:
- Hospital Staffing Contracts with over 3,500 hospitals nationwide includes services to six statewide hospital associations and the three largest hospital healthcare systems in the U.S.A.
- Our travel nursing company Hospital client base includes 75% of the U.S. News Best Rated Hospitals
- American Traveler is a travel nurse agency with one of the highest retention rates of Travelers in the industry
- One of the largest privately held travel nursing companies in the industry
- Headquartered in Boca Raton Florida, our travel nurse company corporate staff is composed of competent, highly trained and experienced employees
Our expertise is not only staffing hospitals but utilizing the most advanced information technology available. These combined resources are brought together by American Traveler and offers our travel nursing agency Hospital Clients superb services and solutions and our Traveling Healthcare Professionals the highest level of client service, support and benefits in the industry.
American Traveler strives for the highest quality of patient care. We encourage employees, patients, and clients of our travel nursing agency to report any concerns regarding safety or patient care to both our corporate management team as well The Joint Commission.
Founded in 1951, The Joint Commission seeks to continuously improve the safety and quality of care provided to the public through the provision of health care accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in health care organizations. The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, including more than 7,800 hospitals and home care organizations, and more than 7,300 other health care organizations that provide long term care, assisted living, behavioral health care, laboratory and ambulatory care services.
The Joint Commission also accredits health plans, integrated delivery networks, and other managed care entities. In addition, The Joint Commission provides certification of disease-specific care programs and primary stroke centers. An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission is the nation’s oldest and largest standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Travel Nursing Company
American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Boca Raton, Florida