Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinations this Spring
Nurses will love these top 10 states and the travel nursing jobs waiting there!
For RNs who love to travel, it’s a happy coincidence that the top 10 travel nurse job locations of the season just happen to be in America’s most loved spring break destinations. American Traveler offers high paying travel nurse careers in the top 10 states for R.N. jobs. Please read our preview of springtime highlights and apply while opportunities last.
- California: The Golden state is packed with California nursing jobs, from San Francisco to L.A. Be sure your Easter plans include a garden tour, April poppy festival or farmers market in the fresh spring air!
- Ohio: There’s nothing prettier and greener than Ohio nursing jobs in the springtime. Take advantage of it, by visiting the plethora of outdoor spring events offered statewide, from Earth Day events in Cleveland to the herb fairs and butterfly shows in other parts of the state.
- Texas: Texas travel nursing is a sunny and musical affair, offering well known annual concerts that draw in music lovers from around the country. Mark your calendars, April 20th for the Texas Crawfish & Music Festival in Houston!
- Florida: This state has been receiving top billing as a spring break destination for decades; we don’t have to tell R.N.s in Florida nursing jobs how much they deserve a little R&R on the beach!
- New York: Want to be a part of it? New York travel nurses look forward to the annual Tribecca Film Festival, world famous auto show and Easter Parade.
- Virginia: Love a tree in bloom? Take time off from the Virginia travel nurse job to see the Apple Blossom festival in neighboring D.C. or Culpepper Day in downtown Culpeper, VA.
- Michigan: Whether you want to enjoy a tulip or lilac festival is the biggest question of the day, but no matter what, Michigan travel nurse jobs are all roses in April! Be sure, too, to get to Ann Arbor, where the downtown comes alive with Springtime fun!
- Washington: Seattle offers those in Washington nursing jobs the chance to take in culture at the annual Folklore Festival, or skip the city and snap photos of the Skagit Valley tulips.
- Nevada: Springtime in the Silver State infuses Nevada travel nurse jobs with the best of all four seasons, offering diverse climates and activities from one end of the state to the other.
- Oregon: Take your pick of daffodil and tulip festivals, beer & wine fests and other cultural events with a gorgeous springtime backdrop. Oregon travel nursing has it all!
The Best Option to Get a Travel Nurse Job Now
If any of the Top 10 travel nursing locations appeal to you, be sure to follow through to the best option when applying—and that means filling out a complete online application. R.N.s save time when they skip the quick application and go straight to the complete application, putting you at the head of the line! Our consultants are standing by and excited to hear from you! Start packing…