In October, pink—a color strongly associated with nationwide breast cancer awareness campaigns—is as prominent as the brilliant colors of fall. It’s October and National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a time when tens of thousands of sisters, mothers, aunts, friends and registered nurses included among the fray, either participate in local fundraising events or raise awareness by simply donating in the race to find a cure.
All compassionate people, which include R.N.s, doctors, therapists and travel nurses have a unique opportunity this month to help create more birthdays. Getting started is as easy as clicking a link to find a breast cancer awareness event near you, or spending some time on the National Breast Cancer Awareness site to connect with the most recognizable organizations in this fight.
We’re proud of our participation in breast cancer awareness events over the years, in efforts that include corporate staff making strides, or blogging about R.N.s’ revolutionizing work in preventing breast cancer patient hair loss during chemotherapy. We encourage our registered nurses to use their clinical training in helping to disseminate knowledge on the early detection of breast cancer, as well as tips on living a healthier lifestyle.
R.N.s Make Strides on the Right Nursing Career Path
American Traveler is your direct link to landing a permanent or travel nurse job in one of the nation’s best hospitals; 80% of our affiliates top the list in U.S. News & World Report, featuring the most prestigious teaching and rehabilitation hospitals where groundbreaking treatments for different cancers are on an uptick with survival rates moving in the same positive direction. If you’re an R.N. trained in oncology jobs or advanced practice nursing jobs in Med/Surg, be sure to look for your perfect career fit here!
Medical Surgical Nursing Job Search
American Traveler Helps You Make a Difference
Call 1-800-884-8788 or apply online today for a chance to improve the lives of the patients who need you! Great benefits, free private housing, bonuses and travel reimbursements await you in both permanent and travel nurse jobs that span all 50 U.S. States! Remember, you don’t have to be an oncology nurse to make a positive difference in the lives of breast cancer patients and survivors—every nurse who spreads awareness gets us that much closer to a cure.
Related blogs: Travel Nurses Hope to “Make Strides” in 2010 Breast Cancer Awareness Month includes tips on how to stay healthy in your remission from breast cancer.
One Response to “Travel Nurses Think Pink During October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month”
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...
- Travel Nurses are Raising Awar...
- Dirty Scrub Solutions for Nurs...
- U.S. News & World Report R...
- The National Rehabilitation Aw...
- On This Special Day for Neonat...
- In Honor of Labor Day, Thank a...
- How S.M.A.R.T. Nurses Determin...