This post was written by American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Travel nursing jobs in the American Southwest dominate the social scene in May with events that celebrate Mexican heritage in high style. If you’re a travel nurse who loves that special time of year when the 1852 Battle of Puebla is commemorated with great food and dancing, these are your best bets for Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas.
Arizona Travel Nurses Flock to the Festival Chihuahua Races!
If you’re an R.N. working in Arizona nursing jobs, this is your chance to root for the underdog! The charming Chihuahua races are coming back to historic downtown Chandler, AZ—just south of Phoenix. Give your pipes a workout, cheering for the winner on Saturday, May 7th, 2011, from 10am to 7pm.
Denver Nursing Jobs Deliver Mile High Expectations—Especially During Cinco de Mayo!
It’s a fact that Denver nursing jobs put R.N.s in the heart of a vibrant Latino population that’s more prominent and fun than ever come Cinco de Mayo. Come revel in the fun of one of Denver’s most impressive events, May 7-8, 2011. More than 400,000 attendees are expected! Witness Mariachi, Cumba, Salsa, Norteno and many other genres of Latino music and dance—plus tons of superb Mexican food offerings. Denver travel nurses may click here to view the Cinco de Mayo event site.
Nevada Travel Nurses Will Be Impressed by this Huge Festival!
The Cinco de Mayo Festival at the Reno Grand Sierra Resort is northern Nevada’s largest annual celebration of Latino heritage, boasting 2 days of live entertainment, hundreds of vendor booths, Mexican dancing horse performances and food from Big Daddy’s Barbecue and other sponsors. Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is free! Check the official Cinco de Mayo Festival website for more important event details.
On Cinco De Mayo, Texas Travel Nurses Can Dance the Night Away!
Like instructional workshops in sala? Would you love to see over 1,000 professional dancers take to the stage? At the 2011 Capital City Salsa Festival, R.N.s working in Texas nursing jobs can enjoy all this and more in Austin, TX during Cinco de Mayo weekend.
Travel Nurses Live Large on On May 5th and the Other 364 Days
Experience the travel nurse lifestyle, and celebrate the diversity of different cultures in any one of 50 U.S. States! American Traveler offers high paying travel nurse jobs in some of the most exciting tourist destinations in the country. Apply online or call 1-800-884-8788 today!
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- The Pros and Cons of Newer, Fa...
- Many Hospitals Are “Going Gr...
- Hospital Employers Recognize R...
- Four Traveling Healthcare Prof...
- Millions of R.N.s Will Wear Re...
- Recruitment Competition for Re...
- Travel Nurses will Enjoy the B...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...