Get romantic travel nurse ideas and other “hearty” facts here
RN’s in the nation’s best travel nurse jobs are setting a great example for colleagues and patients by showing their hearts are in the right place. On February 4th many of them will observe “Wear Red Day” to help raise awareness on stroke and heart attack prevention. But every good travel nurse knows this isn’t enough. Throughout the calendar year, it’s important to raise cardiac health awareness and practice what we preach by living an active, smoke-free lifestyle and eating right.
A Travel Nurse Career Makes Your Heart Fuller!
Valentine’s Day has amazing potential for RN’s and therapists in featured travel nurse jobs from coast to coast. Leave your heart in San Francisco in high-paying California nursing jobs, or get cozy for the rest of the winter in New England nursing jobs. Don’t like the cold? Catch a romantic sunset in Florida nursing jobs—no matter where you go on the nursing career path, when it’s with American Traveler you decide the length of your assignment and work closely with our recruiters to find ideal free private housing in the city of your dreams.
If you need inspiration, click on these related Valentine’s Day stories:
- Travel nurse who fell in love in time for Valentine’s Day
- R.N.s who really love their travel nurse jobs
American Traveler wishes everyone a happy Valentine’s Day, and encourages those who crave an exciting, action-packed travel nurse career to call 1-800-884-8788 or apply online today. Members of our full-time team enjoy top pay and benefits that include free private housing with amenities like gyms, swimming pools and nearby recreation that keep our R.N.s and therapists happy and healthy in all 50 U.S. States! What’s not to love about that?
Did you know…
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American Heart Association have acknowledged the first Friday in February as “Wear Red” Day since the 1960s, but it’s just a small part of the war being waged against America’s #1 cause of death. Over 700,000 Americans suffer a heart attack each year and over half of those incidents are recurrent coronary events; while these statistics are sobering, millions of us are heartened to know that prevention is key!
Footnote: If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on symptoms and prevention tips, visit the CDC’s Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention. Dietary approaches for avoiding hypertension, as well as exercise guidelines and targeted information for both men and women concerned about heart disease are available through the CDC and American Heart Association.
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- The Pros and Cons of Newer, Fa...
- Many Hospitals Are “Going Gr...
- Hospital Employers Recognize R...
- Four Traveling Healthcare Prof...
- Millions of R.N.s Will Wear Re...
- Recruitment Competition for Re...
- Travel Nurses will Enjoy the B...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...