This post was written by American Traveler Staffing Professionals
The Pathway to Excellence program is a sure fire way to boost morale and professionalism among nurses in small to mid-sized facilities. Hospitals achieving this recognition and rank are a great place for travel nurses to launch their careers.
Many Texas nursing jobs are in facilities awarded the Pathway to Excellence Designation; the honor lasts three years—but the thing it represents—nurse satisfaction—is infinite when you find that position that meets all of your needs.
The 12 standards used by Pathway to Excellence
Does this sound like your hospital? A nationwide panel of your nursing peers seeks to get answers to the following:
- Do nurses control the practice of nursing?
- Is the work environment safe and healthy?
- Does the hospital orientation adequately prepare new nurses?
- Is the CNO qualified to participate in all levels of nursing?
- Are the professional development opportunities for nurses fully utilized?
- Are nursing salaries competitive?
- Does the hospital recognize nursing achievements?
- Are nurses encouraged to live a balanced life?
- Are collaborative relationships among nurses and other healthcare staff encouraged?
- Are Nurse managers competent and held accountable
- Are evidence-based practices and quality programs utilized?
Get on the Pathway to Excellence by joining American Traveler
Registered nurses who work in hospitals that are, or soon will be, on the Pathway to Excellence have met rigorous standards that prove their nursing staff’s morale and degree of professionalism match the enthusiasm and talent seen in Travel Nurse Client Service Testimonials. Find travel nursing jobs with ideal work settings, increased nurse satisfaction, and high morale among entire nursing staff.
American Traveler embodies the goals of Pathway to Excellence, using it as incentive to see nurse vacancy rates drop and retention rates of new graduates rise. Pick up the phone and call (800) 884-8788 or apply online today to get high paying travel nursing jobs!
American Traveler Staffing Professional is a leading travel nurse staffing agency accredited by The Joint Commission.
Footnote: The Pathway to Excellence® Program is owned by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association. To date, 56 hospitals (in Texas, New Mexico, South Dakota, and California) are designated through the Pathway to Excellence Program. There are applicants from 12 additional states. To view a complete list of Pathway designees, visit ANCC online.
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...
- Travel Nurses are Raising Awar...
- Dirty Scrub Solutions for Nurs...
- U.S. News & World Report R...
- The National Rehabilitation Aw...
- On This Special Day for Neonat...
- In Honor of Labor Day, Thank a...
- How S.M.A.R.T. Nurses Determin...