This post was written by American Traveler Staffing Professionals
U.S. News & World Report’s
It’s an exciting time for registered nurses—and U.S. News & World Report may be the first to agree. On the heels of America’ best hospitals list, the magazine released more good news for R.N.s destined for high paying nursing jobs: the Top 10 best careers for 2012. This year, nurses carved out the #1 spot, with software development jobs coming in a close second. American Traveler is proud to offer both nursing and allied jobs—which is why we were happy to see the list mention occupational therapists, sliding in at #10, and physical therapists who earned the #8 spot.
The magazine’s list has posited an amazing job outlook for R,N.s, reporting that as many as 712,000 nursing jobs will need to be filled between now and the year 2020! Nurse staffing agencies are well poised to offer registered nurses—particularly those with a penchant for site seeing—travel nurse jobs in all 50 U.S. states. Following opportunities along the travel nursing career path is a first class ticket to see some of the most coveted attractions America has to offer, and earn an annual salary upwards of $100K while you do it!
For Registered Nurses Who Need More Reasons to Work in America’s #1 job
Whether R.N.s work in permanent jobs or tour the country as travel nurses, it’s a high paying and immensely rewarding career. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- High Salary: Nurses earn an average of $70K annually BEFORE benefits!
- Career Advancement: R.N.s advance in their careers rapidly and often have access to free unlimited continuing education credits, in addition to other comprehensive benefits.
- Nurses have flexible schedules; many arrange 12 hour shifts, so after 3 days on the nursing job, there are 4 days off to explore their new city!
- Job Satisfaction: Patients and their families are grateful to their nurses and say so constantly. It makes the R.N. feel great!
- Name Recognition: As an R.N., you were recognized by U.S. News & World Report—a magazine so well respected by your peers that it also celebrates institutions utilizing the latest advances in healthcare.
American Traveler: 25 Years and Counting, Placing R.N.s with Premiere Healthcare Employers
Because there is a variation in nurse salaries by state, it behooves R.Ns. to align their talents with an experienced staffing agency—one that offers opportunities in America’s best hospitals, in the state of their choice. Our consultants provide VIP customer care, helping candidates get organized before the travel nurse job begins, as well as prepare for a seamless transition to the next exciting assignment. Travel nurses specify the kind of private housing that makes their adventure with us as ideal as it is special—and, in the meantime, they are working with the best in the business; our trusted affiliates have topped U.S. News & World Report’s list for best in the nation. Call 1-800-884-8788 or apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Footnote: Nurses can read about being #1 (straight from the source!) by clicking on U.S. News & World Report list of Best Careers for 2012.
One Response to “Nursing Jobs are #1 in Top 10 List of Best Jobs in 2012”
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- Travel Nurses will Enjoy the B...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...
- Travel Nurses are Raising Awar...
- Dirty Scrub Solutions for Nurs...
- U.S. News & World Report R...
- The National Rehabilitation Aw...
- On This Special Day for Neonat...
- In Honor of Labor Day, Thank a...