This November puts med/surg nurses, the largest group of specialty R.N.s, in the spotlight as America celebrates Medical Surgical Nurses Week, November 1-7, 2011.
American Traveler’s Med/Surg Nursing Jobs Cover Virtually All Areas of Practice
We recognize the high demand for specialized medical talent, and put our recruiting experts to task in working closely with Med/surg nurses and placing them in America’s best hospitals. Here are just a few of the areas where med/surg nurses apply their skills and clinical training every day.
For the R.N. looking for career advancement in specialized work settings that can keep up with a penchant for traveling the country, start your med/surg jobs here. Travel nurse jobs have approximately 30% more total compensation than permanent positions; plus the allure of unlimited CEUs that advance your clinical skills.
For a complete list of nursing practice areas in which med/surg nurses are changing lives for the better—or to send an e-card, print a poster for your healthcare facility and learn of other ways to promote this important nationally celebrated week in healthcare, visit AMSN. There are decorative ribbons for R.N. name badges, ball point pens and lapel logos that get the word out on how awesome med/surg nurses are this month and every month of the year.
The AMSN recognizes the ongoing contributions of these highly trained R.N.s, found at virtually every level of healthcare, from inpatient and ambulatory care units, to urgent and long term care centers, surgical centers, and teaching hospitals. It’s no wonder med/surg nurses are credited as being the backbone of adult-care health institutions.
Med/Surg Nurses Can Do More Than Mark Their Calendars November 1-7, 2011
Call 1-800-884-8788 or apply online for rewarding nursing jobs in all 50 U.S. states. Our R.N.s enjoy free private housing and healthcare as part of a generous benefits package, as well as a recession proof nursing career in an industry that continues to grow. If you’re a med/surg nurse looking to improve patient care through evidence-based practice and grow in your specialty in ways you never imagined, aligning your talents with a premier staffing agency is the way to go. Thank you for your invaluable contributions to healthcare. We look forward to meeting you!
Related blog: Medical Surgical Certifications
Leave a Reply
- 2009 nursing jobs
- Allied Health Careers
- Allied Healthcare Careers
- Allied Healthcare Jobs
- Ask Kristin a Question
- Bonus Program
- flu shot
- Haiti Relief
- Health Causes
- Health Tips
- Healthcare employers
- Healthcare Industry Trends
- Housing Tips
- How To tips
- Job RSS Feeds
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Job Alert
- National Nurse Week
- Nurse Career
- Nurse Certifications
- Nurse Interview
- Nursing Career
- Occupational Therapist Career
- Oncology Nurse
- Ongoing Education
- Physical Therapist Career
- Press Releases
- PT Education
- Registered Nurse
- Retirement Savings
- Social Media
- The Joint Commission
- Therapy Jobs
- Travel Nurse Documentation
- Travel nurse job benefits
- Travel Nurse Job Locations
- Travel Nurse Job Postings
- Travel Nurse Jobs
- Travel Nurse Life
- Travel Nurse Tips
- Travel Nursing
- Travel Therapists
- Travel Therapy Jobs
- Traveling PTs
- Traveling with Family
- traveling with pets
- Travelling Nurses
- Veterans Day
- Ask Kristin a Question….
- Case Management Jobs Are Trend...
- Top 10 Travel Nurse Destinatio...
- Nurse-patient minimums save li...
- Nursing Tests Coming to a Hosp...
- How do we know travel nurse jo...
- Top Five “Don’ts...
- Are you a Travel Nurse looking...
- New High – Tech Hospital...
- Crystal Blue Persuasion: How T...
- Travel Nursing Jobs are a Vita...
- CNOs Take the Lead on Sweeping...
- Getting Your Travel Nursing Do...
- Are you a Travel Nurse or Ther...
- On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge...
- Travel Nurses are Raising Awar...
- Dirty Scrub Solutions for Nurs...
- U.S. News & World Report R...
- The National Rehabilitation Aw...
- On This Special Day for Neonat...
- In Honor of Labor Day, Thank a...
- How S.M.A.R.T. Nurses Determin...