Healthcare Travel Job Sample
Clinical Details are provided so you know the important facts about your next travel nurse job
Below is a three minute video featuring several working American Traveler healthcare professionals who share their experiences, motivations, and reasons of why they have chosen this career in healthcare. Meet a few of our experts and learn how our experienced Consultants and Client Service Representatives guide healthcare travel job professionals in their career choices in securing positions that are personally and professionally rewarding. See the places available to you and the flexible schedule that permits time for fun and recreation in every location.
Below is an American Traveler travel nurse job description that begins with an online travel nursing job application and ends with a travel nurse job offer – often the case with skilled candidates. American Traveler provides healthcare travel job benefits to nurses and therapists on every assignment:
Travel Nurse Profile - click here for details regarding how Becky S., RN was provided the job sample below. It has an annual travel nurse job compensation value of approximately $98,000. Start a rewarding travel nursing career today!
Apply online or call 800-884-8788
Bridgeport Connecticut is close to New Haven’s Yale Campus and about an hour by train from New York City. You'll also have easy access to Stamford, Darien and Greenwich, high-end neighboring towns where great dining, galleries and jazz clubs abound.
Travel nurse jobs in Bridgeport are ideal for exploring the Connecticut shoreline, Long Island and Newport. Autumn drives through western Connecticut will expose you to fall foliage like you’ve never seen. If you visit during winter, the Berkshires, Mt. Snow and Killington with their top-notch east-coast ski resorts are a scant few hours' drive. If you're into sampling the local cuisine, Bridgeport is wall-to-wall great pizza joints. It could also be the perfect assignment for getting you in the "academic zone" — where you can chalk up a few free CEUs.
Popular Bridgeport Attractions
- The Barnum Museum - devoted to the great circus entrepreneur P.T. Barnum, featuring Mr. Barnum's life story, his associations with Bridgeport, and his founding of the "Greatest Show on Earth"
- Housatonic Museum of Art - over 4,000 items are on display here, including a variety of 19th and 20th century American and European art
- Seaside Park - one of the first waterfront parks in the United States; during the summer, the beach draws many visitors onto its sandy shores and hosts several festivals and fireworks displays
- Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball Club - you can root for the home team in this fun, family-friendly ballpark; summer nights, hot dogs, apple pie ... is there anything more all-American?
- Captain's Cove - one of the state's major seaport attractions, chock-full of restaurants, boardwalk shopping, boating, and sea-worthy maritime exhibits.
Travel nurses always have plenty to do in Bridgeport and its surrounding areas!
Enjoy high speed internet access, garage parking, private balconies, oversized closets, and a 24 hour “We-Care” service that will assist you 24/7 with emergency needs. Some apartments have Harbor views if you want a relaxing water atmosphere. There is also a fitness center for those sports minded individuals that like to keep up with their routines while away from home.
Travel Nurse Next Step
Becky S.will decide if this travel nurse job is of interest to her. If she would like to interview with the hospital, her Consultant will schedule a convenient time within the next three days to do a telephone interview with the Unit Manager. After the interview, Becky will decide if she would like to accept the travel nurse job. Upon acceptance, American Traveler will send a Confirmation Packet to Becky and begin the process of implementing all of the travel nurse job details.
View Travel Nursing Job Interview Tips - valuable tips to help you get the job you want.
If Becky would prefer to hear about other travel nurse jobs, her Consultant will continue making travel nurse jobs presentations like the sample above. There are 9 more to go! We want Becky to experience the "Ultimate Travel Nurse Job." It's her choice — American Traveler is working for her!