Travel Nurse Site
Healthcare Staffing News and Press Releases
American Traveler Revamps Web Site to Better Serve the Travel Nurse Community
BOCA RATON, FL (MarketWire), Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:20:01 EST -
Joint Commission-certified American Traveler, a leading travel nursing agency, has updated and improved its Web site with a bright new look and enhanced features. The revamped Web site was designed to be more visually appealing, more informative and easier to use for the traveling health professional.
"Although the American Traveler Web site was already very user-friendly, we like to stay on top of emerging trends and new technologies," said American Traveler CEO Robert L. Bok. "We listened to our clients and gave them a site that improves their experience in every way."
Users are certainly reacting positively to the changes. Since the relaunch of the American Traveler Web site, unique visitors are up 24 percent from the previous month. In addition, feedback from travel nurses has been very enthusiastic. One fan commented: "The career-resource site has long been bookmarked in my favorites; but now the expanded information and choices are even better!" Another said, succinctly: "I like the snazzy new site."
The redesigned site is not only snazzy, but it is also extremely easy to navigate -- with well-organized, clearly labeled sections and useful links. It truly is a one-stop resource for the busy travel nurse.
Among the new and improved features of the American Traveler Web Site:
- A new travel nursing blog section – with news, views, resources and lifestyleips and insights for the busy traveling professional, as well as profiles and other fun features.
- A career-resources page with useful links to save the travel nurse time, energy and money. For example, there are quick links to nurse license verification, MSN city guides, and wellness advice for shift workers.
- A testimonial video that gives a glimpse of how exciting and rewarding a travel nursing career and lifestyle can be. Visitors will see and hear veteran registered nurses talking about their experiences as American Traveler travel nurses.
- A Hot Jobs list, prominently featured, that shows in one glance where all the best travel nursing opportunities are at the moment.
- Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin links that allow users to share American Traveler news instantly.
- An "ask a question" button that lets nurses send their question and get an answer right away.
Said Bok: "We're proud of the site. It's helpful, informative and comprehensive. Oh, and it's also fun to use!"
The success of the revamped Web site proves that American Traveler continues to be at the forefront of the travel nurse-staffing industry in its dedication to fulfilling its mission to deliver unparalleled service to travel nurses and hospital clients alike.
About American Traveler
The Joint Commission-certified American Traveler specializes in short-term, per diem, and permanent positions for RNs, Physical Therapists, RTs, STs, and other allied health professionals. American Traveler places these professionals in rewarding positions across the nation, from world-renowned university teaching hospitals to rural medical facilities.
Diane C. Bok