Travel Nurse Industry
Subscribe to this Feed
Travel Nursing Agency News- American Traveler
- (PRWEB) Mar 26, 2014 - Travel Nurse Phone Interview Tips in Infographic Format - Phone interview experts advise job seekers to prepare for phone interviews to raise their candidacy.
- (PRWEB) Feb 27, 2014 - American Traveler Receives its 6th Consecutive Gold Seal of Approval - The certification illustrates the travel nurse company's dedication to high levels of service
- (PRWEB) Jan 07, 2014 - American Traveler announces 2013 Healthcare Recruiter of the Year winners - Recruiters can provide critical help to hiring managers
- (PRWEB) Nov 05, 2013 - On-Site Flu Shot Clinic a Huge Success at American Traveler Corporate Headquarters
- (PRWEB) March 14, 2013 - Healthcare Staffing - RN Job Increases - Healthcare industry added 32,000 jobs in February; American Traveler Travel Nurse Staffing Helps Staff 75% of Top Healthcare Employers
- (PRWEB) December 13, 2012 - American Traveler Launches Healthy Recipe Contest - Contest encourages healthcare professionals to sumbit recipes for their favorite healthy dishes
- (PRWEB) November 13, 2012 - Study Shows - Travel Nurses may aid Regional Nursing Shortages
- (PRWEB) October 19, 2011 - Healthcare Jobs Drive Employment First Nine Months of Year - Nurse jobs at American Traveler in high demand
- (PRWEB) June 16, 2011 - 12% Rise in Nurse Staffing Costs Fuel Demand for Travel Nurses, American Traveler Addresses Hidden Costs
- Employers are blending more Travel Nurses with permanent workforce to decrease expenses and improve patient care
- (PRWEB) December 7, 2010 - American Traveler Confirms Healthcare Jobs Postings Rise as Recession Subsides -
More healthcare employers are turning to agencies to ease administrative burdens and costs
- (PRWEB) June 1, 2010 - American Traveler Staffing Professionals Once Again Awarded Joint Commission Certification -
For the fourth consecutive year, American Traveler Staffing Professionals has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- (PRWEB) March 23, 2010 - American Traveler Offers New Healthcare Jobs Hourly, Updates Via Job RSS and Twitter -
American Traveler continues its dedication to making its web site the most comprehensive and user-friendly resource possible for clients in the health care industry. New features were added to the Hot Jobs page including hourly updates on the latest health care jobs and much more.
- (Marketwire) January 25, 2010 - American Traveler Revamps Web Site to Better Serve the Travel Nurse Community -
American Traveler has updated and improved its Web site with a bright new look and enhanced features.
- (Marketwire) May 8, 2009 - Locum Tenens Takes Hassle out of Physician Staffing - American Traveler announces new Physician Staffing division; partnering with Candidate Direct to offer healthcare staffing solutions under one roof.
(Marketwire) October 6, 2008 - Travel Nursing Jobs Boost Morale, Reports Indicate - Officials at the Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research report that 30 percent of nurses say they are burned out, with more are seeking employment from staffing firms.
(MarketWire) September 16, 2008 - Travel Nursing Careers Spotlight Aging RNs - Nurse jobs at American Traveler are ideal for "boomer" nurses looking for flexible schedules, education incentives, and three day work weeks -- as well as for hospitals facing nursing shortages.
(MarketWire) September 2, 2008 - Travel Nursing Video Showcases Travel Nurse Lifestyle and Career - American Traveler releases a new video that highlights the benefits and lifestyle of travel nursing and shows newcomers how to become a travel nurse.
- (MarketWire) August 5, 2008 - Physical Therapy Jobs Among Healthcare's Most Wanted - Travel PT jobs with high pay are hot at American Traveler, with needs projected to grow by 27 percent over the next five years.
- (MarketWire) FL July 15, 2008 - Travel Nursing Jobs Combine Work and Pleasure -
Travel nursing companies are sending qualified nurse job candidates and their families to Maui, Seattle, San Diego and Orlando, as a "travel nurse getaway".
- (MarketWire) April 22, 2008 - Travel Nurse Jobs Flourish despite Failing Economy -
Although the housing market continues to suffer and the cost of gasoline has reached record highs, the travel nursing profession continues to grow and the health care sector remains strong.
- April 2, 2008 - Sarcoidosis Inspires RN to Shift Career Focus - Dashing to high risk deliveries and pushing isolettes was no longer an option for this nurse who transitioned her hospital nursing position to corporate Clinical Coordinator
- February 18, 2008 - Travel Nursing Demands Shift to Pacific Northwest - The travel nurse employment boom in Florida, Arizona and other warm weather states is over for now, with travel nurse positions.
- November 2007 - American Traveler Travel Nurse making the News on The Big Island -
Over the past 6 years, Dawn Sheard, RN, has practiced in hospitals all over the U.S. but always had an itch to become a travel nurse.
- Together, We Made Strides Against Breast Cancer
American Traveler corporate employees, spouses, children, friends and pets walked… more info
- Arizona Travel Nurses Projected to Fill Over 5,000 positions in 2007
Travel nursing experts, American Traveler, staff 110 facilities in the state… more info
- Peter Heck, Director of Workforce and Staffing Services, WELCOMES TRAVEL NURSES TO ARIZONA
Dear Travel Nurse Professionals, On behalf of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (AzHHA)… more info
- Male Nurses Earn Up to 100 Percent More in Travel Nursing Jobs
High-pay and perks at American Traveler lure men to the profession … more info
- Combine the Words “Dream Job” and “Travel Nursing” for Satisfaction and Career Stability
More than four out of five Americans do not have their dream job but the travel nurse industry could change that… more info
- Aging Nurses Rejuvenated by Traveling Nurse Opportunities of American Traveler
The average age of the nation’s 2.9 million nurses is 47; travel nurse jobs infuse life into exhausted but qualified RNs… more info
- Join the Traveling Therapists of American Traveler – PTs and OTs Can Earn an Excess of $100,000 Annually American Traveler, one of the largest and fastest-growing travel nurse company the United States, offers short-term travel assignments and permanent positions not only to nurses but to physical and occupational therapists as well… more info
- Record Positions Postings - Quadruple in 2006!
a great time to be a traveler with American Traveler! With travel nurses in high demand, hospitals are posting more positions than ever which translates to more variety for our clients and in many cases, HIGHER SALARIES!!! more info
- U.S. News & World Report Best Health
The mission of U.S. News & World Report for the last 17 years has been to categorize institutions that deal with the toughest procedures and conditions and utilize the latest advances in healthcare… more info
- Joint Commission Healthcare Staffing Services Certification
Once again, American Traveler Staffing Professionals has attained the Gold Seal of Approval TM for health care staffing services. For the second consecutive year, the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations has awarded American Traveler the Health Care Staffing Services Certification… more info