Occupational Therapy Assistant Jobs
COTA Jobs at top-ranked, high-paying institutions!
American Traveler offers COTA jobs with lucrative pay and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant career opportunities. We staff more than 3,500 medical institutions nationwide and have the largest database of hospitals ranked the best by U.S. News & World Report. Top-tier benefits include:
- High Pay – 20 percent more than permanent COTA Jobs, Tax Advantage Plan and generous, company-matched 401(k). Six-figure earnings potential lets you build savings and spend freely.
- Free Private Housing – Occupational Therapy Assistants enjoy first-rate, one-bedroom apartments ideal for rest, relaxation and sheer comfort. We fulfill housing requests to travel with family, friends and pets.
- Group Health – COTA Jobs come with comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance for healthy mind-body.
Occupational Therapy Assistants meet people and make friends while traveling to exotic destinations, mountain resorts, coastal towns and major American cities. American Traveler offers more preferred destinations than other COTA Job agencies and reimburses you for round trip travel.
What does “The Joint Commission Certified” mean for Occupational Therapy Assistants at American Traveler? American Traveler’s Gold Seal of Approval awarded by The Joint Commission means that we maintain a high-level of staffing expertise; ethics and COTA travel Jobs customer support. At American Traveler, we treat you like one of the family.
- 24/7 hotline for emergencies - 365 days a year
- Attentive client service representatives ensure COTA Jobs satisfaction
- Comprehensive Resource Library for safe, easy travel
- Clinical support while on assignment
- Payment protection in case of canceled shifts
Occupational Therapy Assistant Travel Jobs include Referral Bonuses!
Occupational Therapy Assistants can increase annual earnings by 20 percent and more for referring just one healthcare traveler a month who completes a COTA Job or other allied health or travel nursing assignment. That’s more dining, entertainment and travel, and more money to sock away in your 401(k).
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants Work closer to home:
American Traveler will search for therapy jobs near your hometown and subsidize your rent and housing expenses.
COTA Jobs that allow you to travel with family, friends and /or pets:
We’ll provide you with accommodations that suit your lifestyle – wherever you choose to work. No worries!
Hurry, come and join American Traveler and experience the ultimate Occupational Therapy Assistant Job. Apply online or call to speak to one of our expert consultants at (800) 884-8788.