About American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Did you know that the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects the health-care industry to be the nation's biggest source of new jobs for the rest of the decade? With a total of 5.6 million new jobs to be created in the next decade, the healthcare staffing industry has become one of the hottest job markets anywhere.
American Traveler is a leading national healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. American Traveler staffs over 80 percent of U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals. We are one of the largest privately held healthcare staffing companies in America specializing in contract travel assignments. We are recognized for our extensive training, career advancement opportunities, management development, and comprehensive benefits. Our organization is expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic professionals to join our team. Corporate Headquarters are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We are 25 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale, named by Forbes Magazine, as ‘The 2nd Happiest City for Young Professionals in the U.S.’
If you are a professional who wants to work in a dynamic organization with smart, talented individuals like yourself, American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights. We offer a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
Boca Raton, FL
4 Year Degree
Work Experience Required:
Competitive Pay and Incentives
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
American Traveler is a staffing company that places nurses and other healthcare professionals in long- and short-term assignments throughout the US. We arrange housing for these healthcare professionals while they work with us. The Housing Coordinator plays a key role in sourcing, setting up, and monitoring these housing arrangements.
The Housing Coordinator will use all available resources to research, locate and negotiate the best possible lease terms while providing housing accommodations that meet the needs and expectations of the nurses who work with us. The Housing Coordinator also keeps the associated costs within budget.
You will be responsible for handling administrative tasks using Microsoft Office products and becoming proficient with our proprietary software solution for many other responsibilities. You must be able to learn quickly, perform tasks with a sense of urgency and have exceptional attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching online, as well as through contacts and referrals, to locate properties that meet the above criteria
- Negotiating with property managers to accommodate our lease term needs, discount rent, and reduce or waive fees when appropriate
- Providing ongoing superior client service to the nurses who work with us. Accommodating requests, returning phone calls promptly, and tending to customer needs are a vital function of the position.
Job Skills / Requirements:
- Four-year degree required and one or more years of related professional experience preferred, but we will consider new graduates
- Must be proficient using MS Office, strong Excel skills
- Price negotiations, selling skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, enjoys a fast paced environment
- Adept at follow-through
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills – must be a team player
**Local South Florida candidates only**
Job ID: 52