About American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Did you know that the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects the health-care industry to be the nation's biggest source of new jobs for the rest of the decade? With a total of 5.6 million new jobs to be created in the next decade, the healthcare staffing industry has become one of the hottest job markets anywhere.
American Traveler is a leading National healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. American Traveler staffs more than 80 percent of U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals. We're one of the largest private travel nurse companies in America and employ a staff of highly-trained specialists awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ for outstanding client support by The Joint Commission on health care staffing. We are recognized for our extensive training, career advancement opportunities, management development, and comprehensive benefits. We are expanding our organization and seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
If you are a professional who wants to work in a dynamic organization with smart, talented individuals like yourself, American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights. We offer a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
Boca Raton, FL
4 Year Degree Business, Finance
Work Experience Required:
Competitive Pay and Incentives
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Your career in American Traveler Operations will begin with our Analyst Training Program. Our Analyst Program is designed for you to gain the building blocks to promote your growth as an Operations Analyst.
You will work with our Sales, Accounting, I.T., Credentialing and other departments. The departments within American Traveler work as an intricate team of professionals to ensure that our clients are provided the highest level of customer service.
The Operations Analyst position allows you to play a vital and influential role by providing operations support throughout the company. You will join a close-knit and highly professional team, receiving training in multiple departments that provide operational and analytical support to the company. You will soon take on increased responsibility and begin impacting the business of the company and our clients.
Typical Operations Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to the development of re-engineering methods to improve corporate or specific departmental processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction
- Providing data analysis related to specific projects, departments or clients with the goal of identifying issues and providing resolutions and increased operational efficiencies.
- Contributing and/or taking a lead position in the roll-out of an initiative or project.
- Researching and troubleshooting problems within an area of expertise
- Documenting process flows and creating procedure manuals for the functions performed
- Assisting with client service initiatives for firm's clients
Our operational training is in-depth. It starts with a formal training class that is attended by all new employees of the company. It provides a basis for understanding the role of each department within the company, how we serve our clients, key metrics for success and the industry overall.
Following classroom training, the Operations Analyst will receive comprehensive training related to specific departments and company systems. This will take place in individual departments. During the first several months of continued training, the Operations Analyst will be exposed to client data metrics, contract processes, information systems, and compliance. During this time the Analyst will begin to take on corporate or departmental projects.
Our Analyst Program is designed to give you a foundation for a long-term career at American Traveler. After three years in the program, you will progress to either a managerial or team leader role within the company. Your career can evolve between the different career paths over time.
As an Analyst joining American Traveler’s Operations, you will have the opportunity to join the firm at different times in your first year: either in the winter or the summer. Internships are also available.
Job Skills / Requirements:
Operations candidates are expected to contribute original ideas. They must have a natural curiosity to explore new and improved ways of working and demonstrate leadership in execution. They must also possess excellent communication skills, thrive in a team environment and work collaboratively.
To join our Analyst Program you need to have demonstrated enthusiastic participation in team-based environments, have an impressive academic record and a minimum GPA of 3.5. We are looking for people who want to pursue a long-term career in Operations, with an interest in leadership and management roles. A finance or business degree is not necessary, but candidates must have an apititude for statistical and functional analysis. These attributes can be demonstrated through coursework, extra-curricular activities and/or previous work experience, rather than a specific degree or academic major.
The Operations Analyst should possess:
- A four-year degree with an excellent academic record. Business or Finance major helpful, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Oustanding computer skills, including Microsoft Office and the ability to master custom applications
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and detect patterns and trends in complex data and operational processes
- A commitment to and thorough understanding of marketing, sales and customer service
- Experience in the healthcare service or staffing industries helpful, but not required
- Ability to motivate, guide and support teams
- Project Management experience a plus
We encourage recent college graduates and working professionals who want to work in a fast-growing organization to apply. American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to to the next level. We look forward to having you join our team!
Job ID: 48