Corporate Jobs at American Traveler
About American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Did you know that the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects the health-care industry to be the nation's biggest source of new jobs for the rest of the decade? With a total of 5.6 million new jobs to be created in the next decade, the healthcare staffing industry has become one of the hottest job markets anywhere.
American Traveler is a leading national healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. American Traveler staffs over 80 percent of U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals. We are one of the largest privately held healthcare staffing companies in America specializing in contract travel assignments. We are recognized for our extensive training, career advancement opportunities, management development, and comprehensive benefits. Our organization is expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic professionals to join our team. Corporate Headquarters are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We are 25 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale, named by Forbes Magazine, as ‘The 2nd Happiest City for Young Professionals in the U.S.’
If you are a professional who wants to work in a dynamic organization with smart, talented individuals like yourself, American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights. We offer a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
Boca Raton, FL
4 Year Degree
Work Experience Required:
Competitive Pay and Incentives
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are currently searching for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST for our Accounting Department. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for accurate data collection and processing of time sheets for full and part-time employees of American Traveler who are located in all 50 states. Position involves data entry, payroll processing, collections and telephone contact with employees / clients.
Job Skills / Requirements:
- Candidate must have 2+ years of hands-on payroll experience
- ADP payroll experience in a multi-state environment is required
- Must be able to recalculate timesheets using military time
- Must be highly accurate when keying in data
- Must have excellent telephone skills and client service and be able to tactfully answer payroll questions and solve problems while under deadline
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel
- Insurance and benefits experience is preferred to back-up benefits representative>
- Experience with collections
- Experience with Professional Advantage’s PAM (Personnel Agency Management) and HR Benefits is desired.
Work week is Monday through Friday, 9 am - 6 pm.
Job ID: 38