Corporate Jobs at American Traveler
About American Traveler Staffing Professionals
Did you know that the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects the health-care industry to be the nation's biggest source of new jobs for the rest of the decade? With a total of 5.6 million new jobs to be created in the next decade, the healthcare staffing industry has become one of the hottest job markets anywhere.
American Traveler is a leading National healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. American Traveler staffs more than 80 percent of U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals. We're one of the largest private travel nurse companies in America and employ a staff of highly-trained specialists awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ for outstanding client support by The Joint Commission on health care staffing. We are recognized for our extensive training, career advancement opportunities, management development, and comprehensive benefits. We are expanding our organization and seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
If you are a professional who wants to work in a dynamic organization with smart, talented individuals like yourself, American Traveler will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights. We offer a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
Boca Raton, FL
4 Year Degree
Work Experience Required:
Competitive Pay and Incentives
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
The Administrative Specialist will work in the Recruitment Department supporting key Account Management tasks that are time sensitive. You will be responsible for handling administrative tasks using Microsoft Office products and become proficient using our proprietary software solution for many other responsibilities. You must be able to learn quickly, perform tasks with a sense of urgency and have exceptional attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating contractual documents, ensuring they have been reviewed properly and sending them out to clients
- Creating templates of information used for compliance monitoring
- Following up on unique paperwork requirements to fulfill contractual agreements
- Using various websites and online tools to support Account Management functions
- Assisting other members of the Account Management team as needed
- Handling any administrative project as assigned
Job Skills / Requirements:
- Must be an expert using Microsoft Office products (in particular Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, enjoys a fast paced environment
- Adept at follow-through
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills – must be a team player
**Local South Florida candidates only**
Job ID: 36